Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Meet Wesley BlogWorld!


Here's the most important thing I've done this year, besides be in love with my two other boys...

give birth to Mr. Wesley. Actually, I was just assisting God in a miracle, bringing his gift to earth through my body...


And that's pretty much who Wes is... the miracle man. He survived many things as a very small 35weeker in the NICU at Fairview Southdale... and when his time was up to come home, we've had nothing but wonderful blessings since... although it's gone by so fast, and has been such an amazing blurr of activity. My three boys...


God says, "every good and perfect gift is from above." Yes Lord, you are right again.

1 comment:

tanelson said...

YEAH! It's good to see a picture of your newest little man! He's a cutie pie. We need to talk soon Shelly! Miss ya lots!