Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Year, New Confusion

Hi all...
I'm a little depressed. I can't put my finger right on it, can anyone who's depressed? I think I am not sure.

Just not sure.

Not sure about what's next, or if where I am is right. Not sure if what I'm doing is just filling time, killing time, or just pointless. Not sure if I'm impacting anything for the better. Not sure.

I know I know.. I'm parenting. That's valuable.
Cleaning house... wow, earth shattering.
Teaching people how to make cards and scrapbook... hmmm. Mountain moving.

I just have this in between waiting game deal going on. I just don't know. I think it might be that crisis that happens to us in our mid thirties. Shouldn't I be "someone" now? Shouldn't life be and feel more established and calm? Shouldn't I emotionally be free and healed of all things that have happened to me or happened because of me? Shouldn't I be strong, conquering, confident, beautiful and wise by now?

And so, I stand in front of a road, that I don't know if I should take. I don't know if I should change directions. I don't know if what I am good at is over with and now I need to find something else to be good at. I'm not sure.

Anyone with insight, please email me.

To you all, Happy New Year!

No comments: