Saturday, May 1, 2010

Journal for a WEEK (or more if necessary)

I need to write... I think because I can say it better when I write it down... it's the "pause and think before you put it out there" that helps me a great deal... instead of just blurting whatever's on my mind or thinking out loud. When I journal, the fuzzy stuff gets more clear. "Why not blog instead" you ask? Well, there's something magical that happens between me, the pen, my brain and the notebook. Don't know what it is, but it's just old school better. Trust me. Try it. It's better.

So, a week of my life in journal form:

I'm going to share it with you because, well, it's important. To me. And so, you come here voluntarily, thus, it must be important to you also in some crazy small way. Whatever. I'm doing it anyway.

I'm not perfect... if you don't like something in particular about me, I'm sorry. But, the truth is you aren't perfect either. So, therefore, I declare, we must journal our way out of this mess! I'm looking for answers here people! But, don't FIX yourself, or think you'll be fixed or I'll be fixed because of it... it's the original versions of people that I like best usually. So, let's refurbish what's beautiful, and throw out what's hurting us. If you can't do that in your journal, then where can you for cryin out loud?
Here goes day one. Sunday May 2, 2010... it's early, or late, however you see it, and thus, there may be more from this day.... but here's the beginning of it...





G'night till tomorrow peeps...

No comments: