Saturday, October 2, 2010

Artists UNITE

I have a friend who is an amazing artist. In every sense of the world, she is a creative soulmate. She and I are like peas and carrots, as Forrest would say.


We've been pushing each other "artistically" lately. Those of you who are logical concrete sequential non artists will not understand the last sentence. In fact, you probably won't get anything I say. It's ok. We're different. I accept your weirdness. Anywho..., on topic, I appreciate having someone who can push me. It's refreshing. It's so awesome! And because of it, the result is immense and overwhelming respect! WHEW! I forgot what it was like to be shocked by the genuine amazingness of someone. Thanks world, I now "don't" give up on you... Because even though most of the time I'm saddened and disappointed in YOU in general, I know that what's in me is stronger than what you throw, no sling, at me on most days.

So, today, I crawl out of my "pit" that I've been camping in for awhile... because I've got art to make, work to do, lives to impact, things to say, stuff to capture.

Expect great things. And even if you don't, I'm going to do them anyway.

Much love,
Shzells



So, I been making some art. I'm going to share it. But not here and not now. Only when I'm ready.

No comments: