Saturday, April 28, 2007

Vacation: Get there...


If you haven't had one lately, it's time. I say this because, we are on one right now. It's heaven. I don't ever want to leave... but alas, we do have to go back to the real world sooner or later. I don't want to talk about that though.

Here's the highlights...
laying in the sun, watching O jump into the pool and not be afraid, seeing Brady laugh so hard he about keeled over, and the sheer joy of just being, as a family. Good stuff. We've done nothing but eat, relax, sleep and have fun.
This is so good for our minds, bodies, souls. Even though we're all sunburnt, we're happy. The real things in life are simple and good, and I've realized, I don't cherish them enough. We are blessed. So very very blessed.

1 comment:

KelvinD said...

Agreed. That's all I can say.