Friday, July 15, 2011

It's TIME: RIGHT NOW

So, it's been an exciting week:

1. Am officially attending MAKING THINGS HAPPEN in NYC.  Two dreams on the bucket list, crossed off in one trip!  I can't, can't can't can't even put into words how aflutter my heart is.  Seriously, I feel like Jr. High squealing with delight!  What's MTH you ask?  Check here:http://mth2011.tumblr.com/ and I promise, you will NOT regret it.  It's such an honor to go... I'm so blessed!!!!!

2.  I stood up for myself.  YES.  Someone "close" to me, ie in the "family" pushed the wrong button, and after 10+ years of tolerance, I said, "NO, I will no longer allow you to treat me this way."  I feel like a million bucks!  Good-bye negative people in my life!  I will NOT miss you. 

3.  I am pumped about everything.  Even laundry doesn't seem as painful as normal.  My spirit is ignited and ready.  I am ready.

4.  I am working on things:  Edits (OH how they've piled up.), sales, marketing, my website needs some love, research, being inspired, and doing the HARD but WORTH IT work.  Check here: http://mth2011.tumblr.com/post/6621870949/the-challenge-is-on-its-time-to-get-back-to and I promise, if you DO the challenge, then there's NO stopping you.  There's no stopping ME.  There's no stopping US!

EXPECT GREAT THINGS WORLD!!!!!!!
I am taking my BIGGEST leap yet, and I'm not looking back.  You should, too.

No comments: