Friday, July 15, 2011

A Week in the Life

Last spring I photographed and journaled a week of my life. I posted it here on this blog and also made a three ring binder of the photos and journaling later as well. I am so thankful I did it. It taught me a couple of things:
1. The everyday moments of life are worth photographing, because they change so quickly.
2. The people in your life matter and are often "gone" before you know it. Remember it. Write it down, take a picture. This is your life.
3. How easy it was to take my point and shoot with me and take random pictures of my everyday... my coffee. My friends. My work. Etc.
I'd like to invite you to join me in this adventure. Ali Edwards is hosting the similar challenge. Please visit here: www.aliedwards.com to get all the details and mark your calendar! JULY 25-31!
Live a life more remembered and cherished. We are worth remembering.
My best,
Shelly

No comments: