Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Week in the Life: Day 2

This is the time we pulled out of the driveway this morning... so much for summer break!  It was my day to drive the football players around, so we had to leave bright and early!


While they were at practice, I took the littles to the playland while I talked to my friend Pamoooola on the phone.  Talking to Pamoooola is both a. necessary, and b. entertaining.

The "boyz." All sweaty and stinky after practice. :)

This is the one who causes all the football traveling in our family... We are very proud of him, as he's extremely strong and a very hard worker.

Then, I worked on these proofs... all... day.... long...


We ate here for dinner.

Here's my love.

We delivered the proofs.

I got a treat.

We played in the yard.


And now, we're all going to bed.
The end.

PS: Stay tuned as tomorrow - Friday's posts take place in an entireley different state!  YAY!!!!

No comments: