Monday, July 25, 2011

A Week in the Life of Shelly: Day 1!

And so it begins again!  I'm so so so thankful for all that's happened in the last year... Even looking at today's pix made me just beam with joy.  So much can change in one year.  Here's day one:
Our days always start this way... jammies and tv on the couch.
Confession:  I'm really behind on my editing.  It's about killin me!  I am so thankful to have so much work that I'm behind, but it's like a grey raincloud hanging over my head!!!!  My ham, cheese and pickle sandwhich helped though.

These shoes make me want to go to NYC!  I think I'll do that on Weds. :)

Me right now.

Kids, in the car.  This is a normal event in their lives.  Poor guys!  Since mom is the driver to all events like soccer and football, these guys live in the car sometimes.  A cool drink helped today!
This day included a walk around Lake Harriet.  I really like this gate that was by our car when we parked.  I love this neighborhood, too.  I love Minneapolis, also.







Dinner tonight:  Summer salad with strawberries and poppyseed dressing
and our family favorite: homemade pizza!  YUMMO!



The littles right before bed.
This wedding: I will be editing it until I die.  UGH!
NOTE: Need to hire intern to help with edits.



This is how my days end, watching TV in bed.  I also read, pray and journal too.  I'm trying to eliminate the TV portion of falling asleep and just do the other stuff.  Baby steps!

Until tomorrow friends!

1 comment:

Diane Schultz said...

Your day looks much like mine... whew, I'm doing things right. I mean if Shelly lives like that... LOL! I admire your blogging abilities... I'm lucky if I get to writing in my prayer journal each day! Keep on keepin' on my friend! You are fab! (PS no rush on those editing Schultz prints!) Love you! <3