Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 5 Peeps

A week in the life of Shelly, day 5... here we go.


Me and the little guys on our way this a.m. bright and early...



Kirsten letting me know I looked terrible, and then took my picture to prove it. After I dropped the boys off I must have gotten pollen in my eye... had a full out allergic reaction. Took allergy meds, eye drops and a benedryl upon arriving at Archiver's... it was not pretty friends. Not pretty at all.


Still managed to get the day rolling depsite extreme sniffles and pain... as I write this my vision is still blurred.


This helped a little... can you guess? Americano with cream and cinnamon powder.

I had to hang these up this AM... buy $15 worth of Hero Arts product and get an idea book for free! Started today and goes until supplies last. I sound like a commercial.


I worked with these lovelies today. I was never so thankful to see Sian... it allowed me to leave early and take more allergy medicine...


I had this for lunch... well, some of it. I'm not gonna lie, it was terrible. I ate about 4 good bites and threw the rest.




This nice lady stopped by. I heart her. A great deal.

I made this layout today for the new KI Zoo line. I like how it turned out!


I had leftovers for dinner, the kids had mac n cheese, and Brian... well he had bacon flavored spam, friends. He tried to get me to try it but I didn't fall for it. GROSS!!


Here's me saying goodnight to the two squirrels. Notice the still-red eyes... I'm never going to get over these allergies!!!


We watched a little TV tonight... Brian's favorite shows... Survivor and CSI. Go Russell!

And, I did laundry. Earth-shattering stuff friends, but it is still my life, and I still love it!

OH, and the best part of all, my friend Beckie sent me this link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LacC2gN_M7w

Let's just say we'll be getting tickets to the midnight showing people.

Till tomorrow friends...

2 comments:

Miss Angie said...

Mark it on the calendar...this summer were going to the SPAM museum:)

KelvinD said...

Spam, spam, spam, spam, spaaaaaaammmm! Oh, but that's good stuff.

Bacon-flavor can only make it better, ma'am.