Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Week in the Life, Day 3

Here's day three, Tuesday, of a week in my life....
I had to work, so headed out about 7:15 because I had to drop off all the kiddos at their schools on the way...



Here's the first thing I did... me and Kirsten went to Sam's Club and set up a business account for our store. So, now we're Sam's Club married. I told her that after work I was going to make a bunch of fraudulent charges in her name. J/K. Anyway, and then, here's my desk with all my important things on it... my cell, my name tag, my jump drive, my lipgloss, my sharpie pen, and of course, my coffee. Americano with cream and cinnamon powder, once again.



Here's my buddy Sondra, she and I get to work together usually once a week. :) Tonight we just saw each other in passing.

Listening to Matt Kearney on the way home. Excellent.



Was home for about 15 minutes and then left for Bethany Academy for Brady's Science Fair. His experiment was on which laundry detergents clean better and why. Tide won btw.

Then, we went to our favorite park ever... Centennial Lakes in Edina, for a walk while Brady finished up his "science stuff." We got married at this park, so it's special to us.


Lots-o-beautiful stuff blooming in MN right now... thus the allergies I mentioned yesterday...




Here's the oversmiling chip eating park goer himself!


More blooming stuff...




These were my favorites.


These are the two happy boys in the park...



This is us in "our" park, as we like to call it. One with the timer, and the other taken by little Owen! (the budding photographer) I don't like the look on my face... but what can I do?

Then I came home and cooked dinner.


Then, finally, I talked to this wonderful person for over an hour. It was an important conversation... as all of "our" talks are... but this one in particular was very inspiring. During the convo, we made a pact to always email each other inspirational links when we come across them. I sent her a list of them tonight, and she sent me this one: http://noonebelongsheremorethanyou.com/ It's amazing. Go all the way until you can't anymore. Ahh friends, so good to laugh! My heart is healed in so many ways by this amazing friendship. Yay!
Stay tuned world, and expect great things!

No comments: